Browse through 7 stunning Newport, Rhode Island wedding venues. As a photographer, I can tell you that these are some of the best wedding venues in Newport!
The Rosecliff, built in 1902, was inspired by a Versailles garden. It’s impeccably reserved and is one of my favorite Newport wedding venues to photograph in. The romantic archways, faded whites and luxurious green gardens create an experience like no other.
- Fits up to 300 guests
- Has charming details from sophisticated panelling to white terracotta tiles and grand fireplaces
- Many refined rooms to celebrate in, including a dining room, salon, billiard room and more! Take bridal photos on an impressive staircase!
- Plus three suites for you or your guests to stay in!
Belle Mer is a secluded Newport wedding venue with a seaside location and rose gardens. It’s a must if you’re looking for a luxurious wedding venue. Moreover, the salt-filled air and ocean winds add a sense of adventure and romance to any wedding.
Belle Mer Features
- Accommodates between 450 and 1,000 guests depending on the event (seated or cocktail parties)
- Commemorate your big day in the varied venue locations from the Water Salon, Ocean Lawn, Island House or Loft
- 7 acres of expansive lawns
- Seaside venue location
- Delicate details such as oyster shell paths, ornate chandeliers, stately fireplaces, outdoor fire pits and gardens filled with roses
Nautical elements and luxe details come together in this marina venue at the Bohlin! Say your vows with waves crashing in the backdrop and sail away after your “I do’s.”
The Bohlin Features
- Seaside ceremonies and dockside receptions
- Private seaside patio with teak furniture
- Dance floor
- Distinctive culinary options
- Wooden dock and striking yachts
- Atlantic breezes, harbor sights and elaborate luxury
Built in 1864, this Newport wedding venue brings you back in time with its refined architecture. Throughout its history, the OceanCliff has been an oceanfront retreat, host to many social gatherings and affluent parties.
- Accommodates 70 to 225 guests
- 10 acres of plush lawns
- 24 unique guest rooms
- Grand ballroom with panoramic seaside views
- Varied smaller rooms for styled gatherings
Steps away from Newport Harbor, Regatta Place is located on historic Goat Island. Surrounded by lavish yachts and breathtaking views, you’ll love saying your vows in this stunning location. Similar to the Bohlin, it’s a nautical venue that will make you feel exceptional.
Regatta Place Features
- Room for up to 180 guests
- Tented, waterfront reception
- Cream-colored tents with sparkling chandeliers
- Close to Newport’s downtown, historic district
Aldrich Mansion is technically just north of Newport, but it’s too captivating not to include on this list! It’s a French chateau, host to European styles and historic craftsmanship. Consequently, it’s more stately and less nautical, resulting in a refined wedding experience.
Aldrich Mansion Features
- Accommodates 230 guests
- Multiple dining rooms (but there’s 70 total rooms to explore!)
- Overlooks the Narragansett Bay
- Manicured lawn and expansive patio seating
- On-site Catholic chapel
Castle Hill Inn
Distinct from the other New England wedding venues, Castle Hill Inn is a one-of-a-kind location. It features a historic lighthouse on a 40-acre peninsula. Obviously, this exclusive location is a dreamy venue to get married at!
Castle Hill Inn Features
- Accommodates up to 400 guests
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic and Narragansett Bay
- Gardens lit by lanterns and white sand beaches
- Lodging for guests