New England is home to a rich selection of estates. It’s ideal for couples who are looking for the perfect place to make their vows. Here you’ll find the best estate wedding venues for the wedding you have been dreaming of.
Eolia Mansion at Harkness State Park, CT
Eolia is a gorgeous Connecticut wedding venue that sits on over 230 acres with seaside views, expansive green lawns and impressive gardens. The wealth of greenery and classic architecture are sure to lend an air of timelessness to your wedding photos. Moreover, you won’t forget the taste of the coastal air as you marry your best friend. Of all the estate wedding venues to choose from, this one is hard to beat.
Eolia Mansion Details:
- Italian villa
- Accommodates 150 guests
- Views of the Long Island Sound
- Seaside amphitheater
- Fountains, sculptures, gardens
- Wedding suite
- Breakfast room
- Tent, tables and chairs included
- Hotels nearby for guests
- Perfectly located between New York and Boston
Rosecliff | Estate Wedding Venue
Newport, Rhode Island
Rosecliff estate was modeled after a Versailles garden retreat and was completed in 1902. The beautifully preserved estate will ensure your wedding photos are equally immaculate. It’s excellent for those seeking a regal location for their wedding.
You may also find it fascinating to know that Harry Houdini has performed at the Rosecliff, and films like The Great Gatsby and 27 Dresses have scenes featured from this estate.
- Sophisticated panelling, white terracotta tiles, impressive fireplaces and arching doorways
- Accommodates up to 300 guests
- Dining room, salon, billiard room, butler’s pantry and more decadent rooms. There’s even a grand stair hall!
- Three grand bedrooms that offer flexible suite arrangements (contact The Preservation Society of Newport County for details)
Newport, Rhode Island
Gorgeous bay views and brilliant interiors make this remote destination of Belle Mer the go-to place for luxurious weddings. Certainly the fresh sea air and rose gardens will elevate any event and guarantee dreamy weddings.
Belle Mer Details
- Choose from the Water Salon, Ocean Lawn, Island House or Loft for your wedding, accommodating parties with up to 1,000 guests for a cocktail party or around 450 guests for seated wedding programs
- 7 acres of luscious lawns
- Waterfront venue
- Oyster shell paths, crystal chandeliers, fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, rose gardens
The Estate at Moraine Farm
Nothing says New England like a country estate. The Estate at Moraine Farm overlooks the spellbinding Wenham Lake. Most of the land on the estate is conserved. In short, Moraine Farm is a rustic paradise for couples preparing to have an outdoor wedding.
The Estate at Moraine Farm Details
- Country estate with hedges, charming stone walls and an inviting meadow
- 175 private acres
- Lakeside views
- Whimsical decor & gardens
- Short drive from Boston
Lord Thompson Manor
Another country estate, Lord Thompson Manor is a prized wedding destination. Escape from the everyday and enjoy a majestic, eventful wedding. Overall, if you prioritize privacy and seclusion, Lord Thompson’s Manor has as much as you could want.
Lord Thompson Manor Details
- Country estate with 6 rooms
- Elegant suite, luxury furniture and stunning fireplaces
- Private, 40-acre estate
- Ample room for receptions, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies after parties and accommodations
Why Estate Wedding Venues?
Estate wedding venues are the perfect choice for couples looking for elegance and who have a taste for the more refined things in life. Consequently, you might just feel like royalty on your special day.